While the iPhone is considered by many to be the closest thing to the "perfect" phone, the software running the device is beginning to show its age. This is the primary reason for the increasing trend in consumers jailbreaking their iPhones, which allows the user to customize the software with applications and other features that Apple normally prohibits. Jailbreaking an iPhone essentially allows you to utilize the device to its full potential. Currently, the easiest method available to the public for jailbreaking iPhones is The Jailbreak Tool. This program was recently launched after extensive development, and as of today, it has a 100% success rate. In order to obtain this program for a fully automated jailbreaking experience, simply click the "download" button. You will be brought to the file hosting site, where you will be asked to complete an option in order to verify authenticity. Once the website has recognized that you are not a bot, you will receive access to the Jailbreak Tool. Check out a jailbroken phone in action:
• Choose your default browser.
• Manage your files.
• Use your phone as a hotspot without paying your carrier.
• Get useful information on your lock screen.
• Put widgets on your home screen.
• Get a way better keyboard.
Jailbreaking your iPhone using this tool is very simple. Follow the steps below for the best results.
1. Download and install the Jailbreak Tool.
2. Connect your iPhone to iTunes.
3. Open the Jailbreak Tool
4. Click "Start".
5. Wait until the green progress bar is completely filled.
6. A message box indicating that the jailbreak is finished will pop up. Click OK.
7. Your phone should automatically restart. If it doesn't, restart your phone manually. You are done.